Friday, July 17, 2009

Definitive Incorporation June 3, 2009


I'm really just so thankful to the community of the Missionaries of the Precious Blood, my family, friends, and the associates of the Precious Blood who have welcomed me with open arms. I am profoundly grateful to have been able to follow a deep call from God journeying the last five years toward ministry in the Church. I feel confirmed in my desire to serve the People of God, blessed with many gifts to share, and open to working and learning together how God is loving and moving the Church today.

During my Incorporation Mass I was just so moved by the Spirit. I was emotional during the rehearsal remembering my priest friend Fr. Emil Labbe who I learned so much from, and I received his mission cross as my community symbol. I was nearing tears during the Litany of the Saints as I felt God and all the Saints rejoicing with our community as I professed my life to work for the mission of the Precious Blood. After the mass I was blessed by the congratulations and welcome of many community members brothers, priests, and sisters, by family, and by friends. I can't even describe how much joy, welcome, and gratitude that I felt that day. I've made such a long journey earnestly doing my best to find God's call for my life. I'm so happy to share my vocation to serve as a Precious Blood Missionary.

May we all come to live reconciliation, justice, love, and peace following the call of the healing Blood of Jesus.

Joseph J. Grilliot, C.PP.S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home