Saturday, May 30, 2009

Definitive Incorporation -CPPS


On Wednesday June 3rd I will make my Definitive Incorporation with the Missionaries of the Precious Blood. With my family and by the grace of God I will enter a sacred covenant for life with the Precious Blood Community. I will be committing my life to the mission of the Church and the Precious Blood Community. I will promise fidelity to the society and promise to live a celibate life. I will be joined to my brothers and sisters through a bond of charity and love. After five years of growth and blessing in coming to live the charism of the Precious Blood Community I am filled with joy and gratitude to make this life commitment. Thanks be to God for many indescribable gifts!


Saint Gaspar del Bufalo
founder of the Precious Blood Missionaries, C.PP.S.

4 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Glory to God! What a commitment! I'm very happy for you, Joe.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Poster Boy said...

Thanks, Justin. I appreciate your support.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

See you there!

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Mumbi said...

Many blessings! June 2009 is a truly significant month for quite a number of us. I am praying for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home